Tuesday 11 December 2012

Corail369

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A33OP_JdlLc&feature=player_detailpage


I think that the strengths of this video is the music and the open mouths of the characters because it really goes along with the music and it also creates suspense and fear.  I think that the weaknesses of this video is that the foot is moving and that before the music was put in there was other people talking in the background.  All I did was add the sound track then I shortened it and i also made sure that the music got suspenseful when I wanted it to.  I believe that the music made the fearful and suspenseful emotions in this video.  I also think that the camera angles are pretty good but, I think that they could be better because these angles are very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment