Monday 14 January 2013

logo comparison

I find that the dark earth logo is meant to be like this because it looks as if it creates some sort of scary emotion because of the font style.  This logo also seems like it represents death just because to me DARK EARTH seems related to something dying because it is called DARK EARTH.  This logo is frightening because the font style is sharp, pointy and some letters look as if they were unnatural because of the spikes.  To me this also means death and destruction.



 This logo is cheerful because it has many colors and it is in a swirl. To me that means safety and that this logo represents happiness.  I think that this logo could improve by adding text to it because we don't know what this logo actually means.  I find that the logo is very high in contrast and that is is very bright.  This logo can be used to symbolize friendship where as the other logo represents death and destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment