Friday 14 September 2012


unknown.jpgI feel that that this painting looks creative and I think a confident and enthusiastic artist in Francois-Xavier Laval-Montmorency made it.  I feel the design and shape pop to life and look as if it was used in real life.  I believe that the Louis XIV design is unique and complex because of all the characteristic traits on the painting of the candlesticks.  I believe that the artist was trying to tell people that churches were important.   This painting is very great and it symbolizes the churches.    I think that the artist created a good  balance by making the painting detailed and i find that the value is neat and organized.  I think the artist did a good job at creating a scenes of texture and shape.  I also believe that this is very formal and unified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment